We know that Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick are two of the best streaming devices which can stream movies and games to the Televisions. We are all aware that Showbox is available to download on Android mobiles and PC. If you want to experience the free services of this app on TV, follow this updated 2017 guide. Here I’ll show you the easy and quick way to download Showbox for Amazon Fire TV or Firestick without Computer or laptop.
If you’ve KODI installed on your Fire TV, then I’ll show you another procedure on how to install Showbox on Firestick or Fire TV using KODI. So get ready for some easy installation steps.
Showbox for Amazon Fire TV Stick/Box Download Without PC
We’re going to see two procedures here to get Showbox on Amazon Fire Stick or Box. See the two methods first and decide which one you want to follow. In my opinion, the first method will be useful if you don’t have KODI.
- Foremost, setup your Amazon Fire TV Streaming device with your TV.
- After that, go to Fire TV’s Settings -> Developer Options -> enable Unknown Sources. Checking that option is necessary because you can’t install apps from unknown sources directly.
- Search for ES File Explorer in the Search bar.
- You’ll see a “Download” option, click on it and complete the installation.
Below strides shows you how to put Showbox on Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV.
- Once you open the File Explorer app on Fire TV, you’ll see an option “Favorite”.
- Fill those fields with these details (Path: http://showboxa.com/showbox-apk/ & Name: Showbox) and tap on “Add”.
- This creates a bookmark where you can download Showbox apk to your Fire TV.
- Go to “Favorite” once again and click on this bookmark.
- You’ll see the apk file on that website, just download it and install on Fire TV.
- Installation of the same takes some time, sit back and relax.
- Once it is finished, you can easily watch all your favorite movies or shows without paying any money.
Showbox for KODI on Fire TV Stick/Box
- First off, install the KODI Media Player on Fire TV Box/Stick.
- In Kodi, go to System -> File Manager.
- You’ll see “Add Source” as an option there. Just click on it.
- Enter this URL -> “http://iptvcanada-usa.net84.net/” and name it as “Showbox”.
- Now come back again to Home Screen.
- In “Programs” tab, get to “Settings”.
- Step into Add-Ons -> Install from Zip. There you’ll see “Showbox” Zip, tap on it.
- In there, select “Plugin.video.showbox(1).zip” file.
- That’s all; it’ll be installed without any problems.
To use the Showbox on Kodi, get into the “Videos” field and tap “Add-Ons”. You should see “Showbox” on that list. Run the app, and you can use it efficiently.
The above information is what I wanted to share with you about installing Showbox on Amazon Firestick and Fire TV without Computer. If you’ve any thoughts on this topic, please don’t hesitate to mention them in comments.