Hi, Showbox user! Want to cast Showbox movies on your TV? No problems then. Here I’ll demonstrate to you, how to stream Showbox to TV through Chromecast.
You’ve already seen the procedure to bring Showbox for Android mobile with the Showbox apk file. If you have the app on Smartphone, then I want to let you know that you can even have Showbox on PC or Mac.
In this guide, I’ll tell the requirements you need to fulfil. Below is the procedure, please follow that.
Stream Showbox to TV via Chromecast
Devices and Applications you must have:
- Of course, Chromecast is the first thing you should get. Get it here.
- Showbox app – Download Showbox apk here.
- MX Player – Get it from Play Store.
- LocalCast – Install the free version here.
After getting all the above-cited things, let’s move on to the process of streaming Showbox to Chromecast.
- Put the Chromecast device in HDMI Port of your Television and power cable (of Chromecast) must be plugged in.
- Run the LocalCast application on your mobile. You’ll observe one WiFi symbol at the bottom right side. Just click on that.
- By doing that, you’ll come to see all the Network Connections which are wireless. Chose the WiFi of Chromecast in that list and continue.
- Later connecting with Chromecast, open Showbox now.
- Select any show or film. Chose one Server (Server 3, 4, 8) and select “Othe Player”.
- Tap on “Watch Now” and go with MX Player.
- Once the video is opened, share it with “LocalCast”.
- The LocalCast will put up the connections, simply move on with “Chromecast”.
- That’s all! Your video will start casting on TV.
Do you find this article helpful to cast/stream Showbox on Chromecast? If so, kindly share this post in your friends’ circles. If you’re stuck somewhere in this process, then don’t forget to post a comment here about your concern.